
#Hormuz7DDealRejected
About Hormuz7DDealRejected
Trump confirmed on Sep 26 that he rejected Iran's seven-day proposal to reopen the Strait of Hormuz. Iran had offered to restore normal passage within seven days if the US lifted its naval blockade on Iranian ports, eased oil sanctions and met ceasefire conditions. Iran says the offer remains valid, while Saudi Arabia called for unrestricted, fee-free passage. Brent fell over 4% intraday on Sep 25 on hopes of progress, but markets have yet to fully price in the weekend setback.
Populare
Cele mai recente
Hormuz7DDealRejected Postări populare
Rumors that Trump rejected Iran’s seven conditions have pushed crude to $96.70, though nothing is confirmed yet.
For now, it looks like a pressure-testing phase, not a full showdown. Both sides are testing each other’s limits, suggesting prolonged uncertainty.
Trading: Don’t chase—focus on swing setups and expectation gaps.
#BTC #ETH #CL #Oil #Iran #Trump
#BTCETF2.8BInflowStreak #USLongTermYieldsRise #Hormuz7DayPlanRejected

🚨 Trump just rejected Iran's 7-day ceasefire proposal
And it landed while US markets were closed
He also told aides he expects bombing to resume after the midterms, and told Iran the naval blockade stays $BTC
Iran's offer would have reopened the Strait of Hormuz and restarted nuclear talks in exchange for lifting the blockade of its ports
$ETH

Hormuz talks matter less for a headline breakthrough than for whether both sides can accept a phased path. Oil's early decline suggests some risk premium is being tested, but the reported Houthi claims keep the security backdrop unresolved.
A durable repricing would need diplomacy and de-escalation to move together.
#HormuzReopeningTalks

Lately, I've been a bit off in my market focus. I used to keep my eyes on $BTC all the time, but today I actually think $CL crude oil is more worth watching.
There's an interesting development on the US-Iran front: Iran has proposed that if the US reduces military pressure and lifts the blockade, the Strait of Hormuz could reopen within 7 days; the market has already started pricing in this expectation. $WTI has fallen from nearly $96 a few days ago down to around $92 on Friday.

🚨 $BTC $ETH $CL — GEOPOLITICAL TENSIONS RISE
Reports that Trump has rejected Iran’s proposed 7-day plan have already triggered a market reaction, with crude oil jumping toward $96.7. Reuters reported that Iran is awaiting a U.S. response after proposing a path to reopen the Strait of Hormuz and restart negotiations
#DailyOrbit #BTCETF2.8BInflowStreak

🚨 $BTC $ETH $CL — GEOPOLITICAL TENSIONS RISE
Reports that Trump has rejected Iran’s proposed 7-day plan have already triggered a market reaction, with crude oil jumping toward $96.7. Reuters reported that Iran is awaiting a U.S. response after proposing a path to reopen the Strait of Hormuz and restart negotiations. #DailyOrbit



