
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Feed
Feed
Pinned
$BTC
$ETH
$SOL
Conclusion first
We are currently near the end of the bear market. Even to be cautious, you should build a position of 30%
Large funds prioritize BTC/ETH/SOL/OKB
If you don't have much capital, you can lay in some quality altcoins like ENA/AAVE/PUMP
Currently, I have opened a live contract trading on OK Planet, challenging to turn 10,000 into 100,000. Of course, I don't recommend everyone to trade contracts. My large positions are all spot. But without live trading, it's not as engaging. After all, talking is no match for actual operation
I hope brothers can help by following me, I will definitely follow back
Let's all get rich together
$BTC
BTC is currently consolidating around 84,000.
It started from the 75,000–76,000 range in mid-September, breaking through 80,000–81,000 successively, then surged to 86,000–87,400, and has now pulled back to oscillate between 83,000–85,000.
From the market structure perspective, this currently looks more like a consolidation after a breakout rather than the end of the trend.
The key points are:
80,000–81,000
The previous resistance has completed its role reversal and now serves as key support.
As long as the daily level can hold this area, the current pullback near 84K can be understood as a normal consolidation after the breakout.
If the support area shows a halt in decline, quickly recovers lost ground, or breaks through the recent consolidation highs after consolidation, then attention should still be paid to liquidity and resistance near 90,000 above.
Conversely, if 80,000–81,000 is effectively broken on the daily level and cannot be reclaimed, the breakout structure will clearly weaken.
At that time, it can no longer be interpreted as a "buy point after a breakout pullback," and the 75,000–76,000 range below will become a more natural support area.
So, I will not prematurely assume it will definitely reach 90K, nor will I directly judge a drop to 75K just because of sideways movement at 84K.
$BTC
Looking back at this market, this is a small bull market driven by ETFs, with Wall Street entering,
BTC has risen 51% from the bottom to the highest point. If this monthly candle closes up, it will be the third consecutive month of gains. The probability of a strong rally in the fourth month is smaller. Due to quarterly rebalancing needs, BTC will also be sold. The liquidity around 80k below is very thick, and I believe the main force is motivated to absorb it. The short liquidity above is relatively much less, so the difficulty for the main force to push up is greater than pushing down, unless the ETF volume explodes again.
But whether it will go up first then down, or go directly down, I can't be sure. There are two scenarios here:
Scenario A: Current price oscillates, the main force uses events/macroeconomic negatives, after the oscillation ends, directly absorbs around 80k, or even down to about 75k.
Scenario B: The main force actively pushes after the ETF, then makes another upward wave, absorbs the upper range, even reaching about 90k, then sharply down.
Upward target is the historical key level at 90k, downward is accelerated decline, the path of least resistance is downward. Let's see if this can be verified.
To elaborate, if it goes down, the altcoins pumped during this period are the riskiest assets, so profit-taking is recommended. If it goes up, then altcoins will have the highest returns, and you'll be making a fortune.
Regarding position, I am still holding long-term positions to avoid missing out, continuing to observe. My plan is still to build positions in batches from September to November, unless there is a black swan event, then I will go all in.
$ENA
Just now, ENA's market cap has surpassed AAVE, leaving DeFi blue chips like Sky and Morpho behind.
Ethena DAT company StablecoinX has reached $17, which is 3x compared to two weeks ago, while USDe's TVL has increased by $100 million within a week.
It should be noted that in August, Ethena Foundation reached an agreement with major investors to unlock VC shares early in early October. The benefit is that there will be no continuous selling pressure in the future, but short-term pressure will increase.
Of course, it is also possible that the foundation will buy back these tokens OTC, as it has done once before, acquiring more than 0.25% of the total ENA supply.
$BTC
It stayed sideways over the weekend with low volume, just waiting for the US stock market on Monday to give a direction.
After a surge to 87,400 followed by a pullback, the price has been locked between 83,000 and 85,000. RSI returned to 50, KDJ is neutral in the middle, and MACD bearish bars are shortening, indicating that the buying momentum is fading and active selling is also limited.
This is neither a buildup for a breakout nor a trend reversal to bearish, but rather a wait-and-see for new pricing signals from both bulls and bears.
ETF net inflows have continued for seven consecutive days, proving institutions are still accumulating; however, the single-day inflow has dropped to about $134 million, which can only support the price but cannot push it to break through for now.
The next two days will likely continue to fluctuate, with the real directional choice coming after the US stock market opens on Monday: if it holds above 85,000 with volume, first target 86,000, then test 87,400; if it breaks below 83,000, then retest 81,500 to 82,000.
My judgment: short-term slightly bullish, but without breaking 86,000, all upward moves are just range rebounds. On Monday, focus on the Nasdaq and US Treasury yields; whichever breaks the balance first, BTC will follow that direction.
$BTC
BTC 1H is currently still in a descending channel, so I’m not guessing the bottom for now.
My trading plan:
① 82.8K–83K support
Observe first, no bottom fishing directly.
If 1H stops falling, forms a higher low, and breaks through the descending trendline, consider going long after a pullback confirmation.
② Long conditions
Enter after breakout + pullback confirmation.
Stop loss placed below the pullback structure.
First target is 88.9K–89K.
③ Breaking support
If 1H breaks 82.8K with volume and the rebound fails to recover, do not catch the falling knife.
Wait for a pullback confirmation before considering short.
I focus more on waiting for the 1H structure to give the answer rather than guessing the direction.
Trade when there’s a signal, wait when there isn’t.
What do you think?
$BTC
The most dangerous thing for BTC right now may not be a drop,
but that you think it can't fall anymore.
After falling back from above 87,000, BTC has been oscillating repeatedly around 83,000.
Let's not rush to judge bullish or bearish here, just look at the positions:
If 83,000 holds
→ The pullback structure remains
→ Focus on whether it can reclaim 87,000
If 87,000 breaks through
→ The upper space opens up
→ 90,000 enters the near-term battle zone
If 82,300 breaks down
→ The pullback deepens
→ Liquidity around 80,000 may be retested
The most important thing now is not to predict whether the next candle will rise or fall,
but to wait for the price to reach key levels and then see if it confirms.
The biggest fear in trading is not being wrong,
but betting prematurely without confirmation.
$ETH
Latest $ETH Market Analysis
Ethereum has surged strongly this round, reaching a high of 2807, very close to our previous target of 3000.
This rally is a strong daily-level surge, so the daily support is crucial for Ethereum at the moment.
Key daily support level: 2395
If this level is effectively broken, the probability of further downward continuation will significantly increase.
Looking at smaller timeframes:
In sync with Bitcoin, the 4-hour level has also entered a key consolidation zone, but Ethereum's overall market is much weaker.
Currently, it is very close to the 4-hour short-term support at 2652.
If the 4-hour 2652 support fails, the market will most likely fall further to test the strong daily support at 2395.
Therefore, Ethereum's market in the next two days is very critical, with focus on the two key watershed levels at 2652 and 2395
$BTC
1. Current operational approach:
Before BTC breaks above 87000, the rebound should mainly be approached with a short-selling mindset. I think the weakness is quite obvious, and since it's the weekend, there's no reason for a big V-shaped reversal; that's a bit ridiculous due to insufficient liquidity. In other words, unless it breaks above 87000, go long; otherwise, stick to the short-selling strategy on rebounds. Keep it simple and straightforward, don't complicate things.
2. Market trend forecast:
If it falls below 82800 again, then a second wave correction on the weekly level might be coming. At that time, 80000 will definitely be broken, and even 75000 might be breached. After a big correction, the real big opportunity will come. There aren't that many "support-resistance flips".
3. Logical analysis:
If it were to rise normally, breaking through around 82800 shouldn't be followed by a pullback to 82800; otherwise, wouldn't the shorts be freed from their positions? That's not how it works. Why not? Because the main players trap you on purpose, why would they help you get out? Do you understand? $BTC
$BTC
BTC formed a hammer candlestick this morning, indicating bullish signs for the day.
Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival; wishing everyone a happy Mid-Autumn and joyful family reunion; Hong Kong stocks are closed for one day, while US stocks remain open as usual.
Yesterday, BTC broke below the 8.37 support but quickly rebounded above it, which is a clear false breakdown designed to trap shorts.
BTC is moving in a fluctuating upward structure, possibly touching resistance at 8.52 and facing another pullback, then bottoming and rebounding around 8.37, forming a W double bottom pattern.
Looking at volume-price divergence and rising on low volume, liquidity will be scarce during the Asian session holiday today; we will wait for the US market open to see if there will be any volatility.
During the Mid-Autumn holiday, cherish the reunion and spend quality time with family; reunion is the most important! $BTC
$BTC
From the daily chart perspective, it is currently in the consolidation phase of the right shoulder of the golden pit. The main strategy is to buy on dips. The regular swing low buy points refer to the MA30 range, while the bottom-fishing points refer to around MA250. You can also layout mid-term positions on dips according to your own situation.
From the 4H chart perspective, the price has pulled back from a high to the MA30 of this level and has been in a sideways state. There is a clear bullish candle currently, but the overall structure is very confusing and cannot be judged as a direct basis for a rally. Further confirmation of the structure at internal levels is needed. The structure at this level suggests continuing to place sell orders below.
From the 1H and lower levels, two obvious consolidation zones have been formed during the session, and the center of gravity shows a clear downward shift. This means a direct rally will face significant resistance. A sustained rally requires a breakout structure for secondary confirmation: although there is a dense support zone below, the current candlestick pattern is bearish, so it is not advisable to place orders at the current price. It is still better to catch rebounds based on different support zones.
Aggressive support at 83330-82885 (small range points, watch the market closely for quick in and out, valid for 4H), short-term support at 81898-81347 (watch the market closely for quick in and out), second support at 80089-79205.
Short-term resistance at 86073-86774 (support at 853 area after reaching), second resistance at 88253-89011, #BTC